Happy Holidays to all UpFront readers! It is that time of the year again..... when you are wondering what the best gift would be for the family historian in your life. And what better way could there be than polling fellow family historians?
Cast your vote today, using the list on the left of your UpFront window. Be sure to visit UpFront again and see how your gift list compares with other readers! Listed below are some of the gift items the NGS staff came up with.
- Kindle Wireless Reading Device
- Registration to attend the 2010 NGS Family History Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Portable GPS Navigator
- National Genealogical Society Membership
- Subscription to Ancestry.com or Footnote
- Digital Camera
- Nested Luggage Set
- Digital Photo Frame
- A wonderful holiday season with friends and family - Priceless!
- Membership to a local/state genealogical society
- Genealogy Software or Application
- Ellis Island Gifts
If you would like to have your suggestion added to this list and the poll, please use the comments section to indicate your item for addition. Happy shopping and happy polling!