The June 2021 Issue of the NGSQ is Now Online
The June 2021 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 109, Number 1, is available online in the members only section of the website and printed issues are being prepared for mailing. The USPS is still experiencing long delays in some areas for delivery of print copies. We apologize if your print copy is affected.
- “Louis Monet’s Daughters Dorothée and Dorothée: Sorting Tri-Racial Roots of Two Same-Named, Previously Merged, Colonial-Born Freedwomen” by Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG, CGL, FNGS, FASG
- “A Family for William Kesey of Pennsylvania, Ohio, and California” by Pam Pracser Anderson, CG
- “Geo-Genealogy Leads to a Birth Family for Mrs. Dena Gerloff of Ringgold and Lee Counties, Iowa” by J. H. Fonkert, CG
- “Finding Thomas Richardson’s Mother Among Seventeen Births in Manchester, England” by Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG
- “Everything Has to Do with Geography”
- A Conscientious Clerk
- Wayfinding in 1917
- South Carolina Mother’s Petition
- A Troublesome Customer
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.