- A Family for Mary (Jones) Hobbs Clark of Carroll County, Arkansas by Melinda Daffin Henningfield, CG
- The German Parents and Birthplace of Adam Cosner of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, and Wayne County, Ohio by Pam Stone Eagleson, CG
- Recovering the Identity of Barsheba (Morris) Johnson of North Carolina and Eastern Tennessee by Worth Shipley Anderson, JD
- 1861 Plat Maps and the 1860 Federal Census of Hanover Township, Ashland County, Ohio: A Comparison by Ronald A. Hill, PhD, CG Emeritus, FASG
- Start with a Plan
- 2018 NGS Quarterly Index
- A Troublesome Cause of Death
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, CG.