Mobile Conference App Now Available for the
NGS 2019 Family History Conference
Whether you plan to go to the NGS Conference or not, you may want to take a look at our free NGS Conference App. The Mobile Conference App for the National Genealogical Society (NGS) 2019 Family History Conference is now available. With thousands of family historians and genealogists attending more than 150 lectures, special programs, luncheons with guest speakers, and an expansive Family History Expo, the NGS Conference App will enable you to stay organized and on top of the latest information. If you have not yet registered for the conference, which is being held in St. Charles, Missouri, 8‒11 May 2019, visit https://conference.ngsgenealogy.org/register/.
If you cannot attend, the app is a good way to take a look at the fantastic program NGS has prepared and you can order our video or audio recordings from the PlaybackNGS website.
The free NGS Conference App is available for iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and web-enabled devices. Go to the NGS Conference website to download the app or search your app store for NGS Family.
If you already have the NGS mobile app on your phone from a past conference,
- go to Settings within the app,
- tap “Exit to Conference,” or “Exit to Show List”
- choose NGS 2019, and
- scroll down and tap download.
- stay organized with the Dashboard’s up-to-the-minute information
- notate every speaker, their lecture topics, and descriptions to plan your day, or perhaps you want to remember to order a recording for a session you miss
- find all conference information in one place with “About NGS 2019 Family History Conference”
- receive important real-time communications from NGS with Alerts
- follow and join in on the conference chatter with the built-in Twitter feed, #NGS2019GEN
- sync your schedule across multiple devices
- locate sessions and exhibitors on the convention center’s maps
- connect, message, and share schedules with your colleagues through the Friends feature
- link to syllabus material for each lecture, which will be available beginning in late April
- take and save notes
Post a Comment