- “Discovering Kin for Washington Graham of Arkansas and Missouri” by Ruth Randall, CG
- “A Father for Joel Wooley of Ohio, New York, and New Jersey” by Mary G. Burdick
- “Parents for Willis Ballenger of Weatherford, Parker County, Texas” by Jeanette Shiel, CG
- “John Bray of Cornwall County, England: Father of Mary Bray's Children?” by Ronald A. Hill, PhD, CG Emeritus, FASG, FNGS
- “John Porter Langdon: One of Four Brothers to Settle in California” by Shirley Langdon Wilcox, CG, FNGS
- Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Historical Recurrence?
- Value of a Husband
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.