The September 2021 Issue of the NGSQ is Now Online
The September 2021 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 109, Number 3, is available online in the members only section of the website and printed issues are being prepared for mailing. The USPS is experiencing long delays in some areas for delivery of print copies. We apologize if your print copy is affected.
- “Discovering Kin for Washington Graham of Arkansas and Missouri” by Ruth Randall, CG
- “A Father for Joel Wooley of Ohio, New York, and New Jersey” by Mary G. Burdick
- “Parents for Willis Ballenger of Weatherford, Parker County, Texas” by Jeanette Shiel, CG
- “John Bray of Cornwall County, England: Father of Mary Bray's Children?” by Ronald A. Hill, PhD, CG Emeritus, FASG, FNGS
NOTES AND DOCUMENTS
- “John Porter Langdon: One of Four Brothers to Settle in California” by Shirley Langdon Wilcox, CG, FNGS
- Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Historical Recurrence?
- Value of a Husband
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.