ConferenceKeeper’s “Fill The Calendar” Contest
[Most Kinds of Genealogy Events]
From our friends at ConferenceKeeper.org …
To enter, just submit a 2017 Genealogy Event of some kind** — conference, seminar, workshop, program, meeting, cruise, contest, volunteer opportunity, call for papers — using the Submission tab on our website at ConferenceKeeper.org.
!!! Read the following instructions also!!
Please read the following contest rules:
· Please check our calendar before submitting to be sure the event isn’t already there. ONLY NEW EVENTS WILL COUNT AS AN ENTRY.
· Only events occurring from May 20, 2017 thru December 31, 2017 will count as an entry.
· Only events submitted through the ConferenceKeeper.org “Submission” tab will be counted as an entry.
· Submissions must include all requested information. Only the image/photo/logo field is optional. Incomplete or unverifiable event information will not be considered an entry.
· Each submission of a new, not-yet-posted Genealogy Event will count as one entry. Enter as many times as you like!
· Be sure to include your name and email address on the submission form so that we know who to contact if you are the winner.
· A single winner will be randomly chosen from all of the entries on Saturday, June 10.
**We do not include individual Webinars, which should be submitted to GeneaWebinars. We will accept Virtual events that are also presented to a live audience, and live group meetings at which a webinar is being shared as the main presentation.
Tell your friends! Share with your societies!
To check our calendar by date: http://conferencekeeper.org/calendar/
To check the calendar by location: http://conferencekeeper.org/locations/
To submit a NEW event: http://conferencekeeper.org/event-submissions/
It is great to see so many genealogical and family history themed events listed! Great for those who want to attend an event and those who want to check out a speaker for a future event!
Do promote local events. You might find that there are many people not yet aware of your existence and who would like to attend your programs if only they knew about them!
What events are you looking forward to attend?
How many “new” events have you added to the calendar?
copyright © National Genealogical Society, 3108 Columbia Pike, Suite 300, Arlington, Virginia 22204-4370. http://www.ngsgenealogy.org.
NGS does not imply endorsement of any outside advertiser or other vendors appearing in this blog. Any opinions expressed by guest authors are their own and do not necessarily reflect the view of NGS.
Republication of UpFront articles is permitted and encouraged for non-commercial purposes without express permission from NGS. Please drop us a note telling us where and when you are using the article. Express written permission is required if you wish to republish UpFront articles for commercial purposes. You may send a request for express written permission to [email protected]rg. All republished articles may not be edited or reworded and must contain the copyright statement found at the bottom of each UpFront article.
Think your friends, colleagues, or fellow genealogy researchers would find this blog post interesting? If so, please let them know that anyone can read past UpFront with NGS posts or subscribe!
Suggestions for topics for future UpFront with NGS posts are always welcome. Please send any suggested topics to [email protected]
Unless indicated otherwise or clearly an NGS Public Relations piece, Upfront with NGS posts are written by Diane L Richard, editor, Upfront with NGS.
Want to learn more about interacting with the blog, please read Hyperlinks, Subscribing and Comments -- How to Interact with Upfront with NGS Blog posts!