The September 2019 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 107, Number 3, is available online in the Members Only section of the website. Members should see the new edition in their mailboxes in the next few weeks.
- Southern Strategies: Merging Identities by Mapping Activities and Linking Participants—Solomon Harper of South Carolina’s Lowcountry by Rachal Mills Lennon, CG, FASG
- Who Were the Parents of Abigail (Grant) Risley of Canton, St. Lawrence County, New York? by Joan A. Hunter, CG
- Reexamining the Parentage of Anderson Boon of Lincoln, Marshall, and Obion Counties, Tennessee by Darcie Hind Posz, CG
- John C. Ahern a.k.a. John Lockren of Sonoma and Alameda Counties, California: Who Were His Parents? by Mary Kircher Roddy, CG
- A Concept of Time
- “Bonnie and Clyde” in Reverse
- Somebody Should Write a Country Song
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, CG.