|Andrew Blanchard Marriner, ca. 1890s|
The September 2022 Issue of the NGSQ is Now Online
The September 2022 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 110, Number 3, is available online in the members-only section of the website and printed issues are being prepared for mailing. The USPS is still experiencing delays in some areas for the delivery of print copies. We apologize if your print copy is affected.
- “The Brambach, Mangold, and Beplat Saga: Evidence Supports Sensationalist News Stories” by Amy Larner Giroux, PhD, CG, CGL
- “Parents for Mary Ann (Marriner) Graves of New Jersey and Pennsylvania” by by Debbie Hadley
NOTES AND DOCUMENTS
- “Do Slave Schedules Accurately Report Owners?” by Tony Burroughs
- Making the Most of What You Have
- Wall Family Bible
- The Three Bears Revisited
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.
Post a Comment