The June 2020 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 108, Number 2, is available online in the Members Only section of the website. Members should see the new edition in their mailboxes in the next few weeks.
- “Parents for Isaac Garrett of Laurens County, South Carolina: DNA Corroborates Oral Tradition” by LaBrenda Garrett-Nelson, JD, LLM, CG, CGL
- “Parents for Sarepta McMillin: Untangling the McMillin Family in Champaign and Clark Counties, Ohio” by John D. Beatty, CG
- “Peter Wingate of Cecil County, Maryland: Son of Isabella Stoops or Sarah Johnson?” by Carol Cooke Darrow, CG
- Beware Things That Aren’t So
- Otto Garrett Killed by Peace Officer
- When the Cure Was Worse Than the Disease
- A Case of Being Two-Faced
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.
Post a Comment