|Michael Templeton (1821–1909)|
The March 2021 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 109, Number 1, is available online in the Members Only section of the website. Please note that printed NGSQ delivery may be delayed by the U.S. Postal Service.
- “Backtracking Longstanding Errors to Prove Negatives: William Templeton’s Alleged Pennsylvania Military Service and Mahoning County, Ohio, Burial” by Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, FASG, FNGS
- “A Father’s Lynching and Multiple Maiden Names: Ida King of Ralls County, Missouri, and Des Moines County, Iowa” by Ricki L. King
- “Whom Did Mary Marry? Finding Mary Browett’s Multiple Marriages in Early Nineteenth-Century Gloucestershire, England” by Amy Harris, PhD
- “A Birth Family for Moses W. Shields of Hardin County, Tennessee, and Spartanburg County, South Carolina” by Nicki Peak Birch, CG
- Tell Somebody about It
- To Bow or Not to Bow? Social Etiquette, 1850s Style
- Warning to Smokers
- A Singular Event?
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.