|Mary Frances (Ellsworth) Larner|
Hanley McPherson Smith O'Brien
The December 2021 Issue of the NGSQ is Now Online
The December 2021 issue of the National Genealogical Society Quarterly, Volume 109, Number 4, is available online in the members-only section of the website and printed issues are being prepared for mailing. The USPS is experiencing long delays in some areas for the delivery of print copies. We apologize if your print copy is affected.
- “Correct Interpretation of an Eighteenth-Century Will Restores the Parents of Allerton Newton of Westmoreland County, Virginia” by Barbara Vines Little, CG, FNGS
- “A Father for William E. Enfinger of Alachua County, Florida” by Nancy A. Peters, CG, CGL
2020 WINNER: FAMILY HISTORY WRITING CONTEST
- “The Many Names of Frances Ellsworth: Unraveled Evidence Identifies a Birth Name” by Amy Larner Giroux, PhD, CG, CGL
- Learning Never Stops
- Caution for Confederate Wives
- Anna May Takes a Side Trip
- A Sporting Couple
ANNUAL TABLE OF CONTENTS
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly (NGSQ) is published four times per year, in March, June, September, and December. The journal is edited by Nancy A. Peters, CG®, CGLSM, and Allen R. Peterson, AG, CG®.