For your Thanksgiving viewing
NGS is pleased to present you with two new segments from the NGS Online Video Series. Laura DeGrazia (CG), former president of the Board for Certification of Ge nealogists, tells the story of how she became a ge nealogist and shares tales of her family and ancestors in videos titled Becoming a Genealogist (28.5MB) and My Ancestors (27.1MB).
Also showing for our members
· Getting Young People Interested in Genealogy (21.2 MB) – Leslie Anderson, MSLS
· We Are All Cousins (43.1 MB) – Elizabeth Shown Mills, CG,
CGL, FASC, FNGS, FUGA
· FamilySearch & the Family History Library (43.3MB) – David Rencher, AG, CG, FIGRS, FUGA
· Letters from My Ancestors (47.2MB), Willis H White, CG
Log in, click on the Members Only tab, and then click on
NGS Videos in the sidebar menu to see the full list of videos available to you.
If you are curious about “how”
NGS creates these videos, please check out the article, "Now playing at NGS", by Arlene V Jennings, CG, in the current issue of the NGS Magazine, now available online to members and arriving soon in your mailbox.
These and more are now showing for everyone
· Inspiring Others (14.8MB) – Thomas Adams, 2009 Rubincam Youth Award Winner
· Stories from My Research (29.7MB) -- Helen F. M. Leary, CG (EMERITUS), FASG, FNGS
· Paths to Your Past (88MB) – National Ge
· National Genealogical Society Home Study Course (17.3 MB)
· National Genealogical Society Conferences (27.6MB)
· Finding Your Family at the National Archives (25.8MB)
· NGS & NARA (21.4MB)
All of us at
NGS wish you and your family a blessed holiday.
copyright © National Ge
nealogical Society, 3108 Columbia Pike, Suite 300, Arlington, Virginia 22204-4370. http://www.ngsgenealogy.org.
Republication of UpFront articles is permitted and encouraged for non-commercial purposes without express permission from
NGS. Please drop us a note telling us where and when you are using the article. Express written permission is required if you wish to republish UpFront articles for commercial purposes. You may send a request for express written permission to [email protected]. All republished articles may not be edited or reworded and must contain the copyright statement found at the bottom of each UpFront article.
Think your friends, colleagues, or fellow genealogy researchers would find this blog post interesting? If so, please let them know that anyone can read past UpFront with NGS posts or subscribe!
Post a Comment