The Jan/Feb/Mar issue of the NGS Magazine is now online.
Inside this issue you will find:
- “Cemetery Research in
- “Last rites for the honored dead: Records of military burials in national cemeteries”
- “Leave no stone unturned”
- “Organizing a cousin camp: Linking families to each other and their ancestors”
- “Case Study: Finish the story”
- “Voyage of discovery: Finding the story of a World War II sailor”
- “The power of family legends: How I am related to Roy Rogers”
nealogical finger prints: Making sure of identity”
- and much more!
Remember also that past editions (2005-present) are available via the NGS Magazine archives and NGS members have full access to these.
copyright © National Ge
nealogical Society, 3108 Columbia Pike, Suite 300, Arlington, Virginia 22204-4370. http://www.ngsgenealogy.org.
Republication of UpFront articles is permitted and encouraged for non-commercial purposes without express permission from
NGS. Please drop us a note telling us where and when you are using the article. Express written permission is required if you wish to republish UpFront articles for commercial purposes. You may send a request for express written permission to [email protected]. All republished articles may not be edited or reworded and must contain the copyright statement found at the bottom of each UpFront article.
Think your friends, colleagues, or fellow genealogy researchers would find this blog post interesting? If so, please let them know that anyone can read past UpFront with NGS posts or subscribe!
Suggestions for topics for future UpFront with
NGS posts are always welcome. Please send any suggested topics to [email protected].